Foz's Feedback

Bought a Chainset from Andy, arrived promptly and well packaged. Also was very courteous to deal with.

Great service yet again from Andy - item arrived well in advance of when both of us were expecting it to! Plus he only asked for payment to cover P&P rather than the item itself, which is very good of him. :)

David

absolutely fab dealings with Foz,i deleted his address and missed the post meaning he didnt get his parts for about a 9 days to 2 weeks.(it did have to get to spain though) . Foz as cool as cool can be. No wheres may parts pms, laughed when i had to admit i lost his address and the left great feedback without prompt or reminder.

I can honestly say it was a pleasure dealing with the Foz.

I do so hate him for this quote however especially after a mud filled wet year in the UK and winter now approaching

"Most of my riding here will be on dry hardpacked trails, probably with some loose gravel thrown in at some point. no grass, little wet riding" :twisted:

What a sound guy foz is, it helps that we both come from the same part of the world (though I am still there and he is in sunny Spain).

Everything arrived when he said it would and I would certainly buy stuff from him again!

Campagnolo parts

Great guy to deal with, excellent comms, couldn't be more helpful. The parts I bought were top notch, great price, very happy buyer , pb

Back