Colnago ct1 titanium/carbon £399 SOLD THANKS

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale today is a colnago ct1 frameset in 59cm (57 top tube).
The front end is titanium with carbon fiber seatstays and chainstays. Includes a colnago star fork and an orbit xl2 headset.
It has a 1" head tube, italian b/b shell, 27.2 seatpost and a braze on front mech mount.
Theres a fair few scratches and and battlescars but is sound mechanically and is still a real bobby dazzler nonetheless.
£399
I can post within the UK for £10 (highlands and offshore uk may carry a courier surcharge)
NOW SOLD THANKS

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 2,426
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 2,426
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 2,426
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,426
Its not a bad price at all, I got it at a good price with a stuck, half removed seatpost, I spent a whole day reaming cutting and sweating and figured id pop it back up to help cover the sprawling cost of my old mountainbike habit!
Seemed I could make some pocket money and still put it out at a nice price......aaah friendly capitalism!

Please put it on ebay and make international postage an option - You will double your asking price...

struggling to say no to this

lovely lovely, struggling not to buy this! How many miles on the frame and can you do a close up pic of the drop outs?

May i also ask for one more meaurement? Can you throw some wheels on and measure the height of the stem from the floor for me as the forks look to be cut and the stem quite low?

Many thanks
G

Back