iPhone 3gs 16gb...SEE NEW AD PLEASE

ultracoach

Retro Guru
Hi..my wifes unlocked, as new 3GS iphone, black, not a mark on it.
only a few weeks old as was a replacement from apple.
Will have the remainder of their 90 day warrenty still.
I hava 4...and just got a 4s upgrade which i dont need, so the missus had that and her 3gs is now not needed....!
As new....a blue protective gel case, sync cable and unused headphones included. No box.
One price, first come first served, £125 posted, or £115 collected....Bristol area.
Selling to fund a ipad for my daughters school work....!
Many thanks.....
please contact at...
taylorjulesAThotmail.com

Re: FS OT: iPhone 3gs 16gb...as new.

ultracoach":cee1m5r5 said:
Hi..my wifes unlocked, as new 3GS iphone, black, not a mark on it.
only a few weeks old as was a replacement from apple.
Will have the remainder of their 90 day warrenty still.
I hava 4...and just got a 4s upgrade which i dont need, so the missus had that and her 3gs is now not needed....!
As new....a blue protective gel case, sync cable and unused headphones included. No box.
One price, first come first served, £125 posted, or £115 collected....Bristol area.
Selling to fund a ipad for my daughters school work....!
Many thanks.....
please contact at...
taylorjulesAThotmail.com

your daughter needs an ipad for school work? jeeez, i am so unprepared for whats to come with my son....

An IPad is nice, but for school stuff you may want to consider an actual computer (mac or PC, no bias ).

Transferring work from iPad to school may be tricky, you can't just dump it on a USB key etc. so it may be you have to email it in, even if you let youy young'un take the pad to school, the school is unlikely to let her connect it to the network there I would of thought.

If you need to print things, it will be an easier and likely cheaper affair (as far as I recall to print from an iPad you require an apple airport unit, which is an additional expense.) And speaking personally, I find large amounts of typing easier and more comfortable on a real keyboard than on the pads touch screen.

I didn't want to detract from the thread but just thought the points were worth highlighting before you splash out on a lovely bit of kit that may not quite do what you want it to do for you.

Two kids....small rented house=very limited space...!
No fixed area to have a PC....ipad needed, thanx for the views tho.
So.....iphone anyone....?

ultracoach":13c0ugfg said:
Two kids....small rented house=very limited space...!
No fixed area to have a PC....ipad needed, thanx for the views tho.
So.....iphone anyone....?
Netbook or powerbook, space not an issue ;P or instead of iPAD get one of those tablets from Asus, lot better, lot cheaper too. Apple is just fancy show nowadays (and yes I do own stuff from apple, way too much).

;) ok, thank for the advice.......been through all this, all I want to do is sell my phone at this moment .... so please leave this thread to my sale, appreciated.
Cheers
iPhone anyone...? :cool:

Back