Work bikes

SaracenRufftrax015-1.jpg

Nearly came in on the Saracen but needed some air in the tyres so ended up comming in on the Specialized instead :(. Pump was in the shed at the bottom of the garden & at 05:25am I couldn't be bothered to go & get it.......maybe tomorrow then for the Saracen :D

Aug-Oct2011065.jpg

Re: finally finished

mtricks":1oiwzhn0 said:
Finished my work bike decided on differnt bars as i never road the drop part any way

Attachments

• IMG_4364a.jpg
    IMG_4364a.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 2,618
As my journey involves car, train and then bike, I had to get a folder for work.

Just couldn't bring myself to get a Brompton (or any other 20" wheeled version) so ended up with a Dahon Matrix...

dahon-matrix.jpg

my "work city bike" on a sunn revolt frame of 1998 ( fuji stout light tubing)

tyres heavy as a brick but not prone to puncture :LOL:

love the NOS Sachs Quartz rear mech and can't get tired of the smooth xtr triggers !

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

dyna-ti":ejbfmut1 said:
Dear Lord :shock: those dahon things are horrible to look at.

Beggars can't be choosy.

I looked at Airnimal and Swissbikes too, but they were nowhere near as good when it comes to folding.

Neil":2bdf1vyr said:
Have to say, I don't really get the remove all visible brakes thing.

Never have I regularly cycled or commuted, and thought to myself: "You know what this thing needs? Less brakes...".
its getting really big around my way. Was pulling up to some lights the other day as they were changing and a bunch on fixies screamed past trying to get across rather than brake, they were swerving through the traffic. The way its going, normal cyclists going to get a bad name

My work/travel bike, ... Cannondale F800SL converted into a fixed gear MTB.
After trying a lot of fixed gear frames and setups, I finally converted this Cad ant till now it's my favorite commuter all time ! :)

IMG_0800.jpg

And my happy face somewhere in the middle of Slovakia ! :)

IMG_0896.jpg

Back