Scott Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, i find arty pics frustrating, any chance of showing the whole bike :?

Reason i'm interested, i very nearly bought one of these new in 92, went for an Offroad Proflex instead.

jimihendrix":1itjgogk said:
Gotta say, i find arty pics frustrating, any chance of showing the whole bike :?

:LOL: me too!

Nice Scott BTW - were these frames similar to the 'Super America'? I'd like one of those :D

nevadasmith":x1wni2mi said:
jimihendrix":x1wni2mi said:

:LOL: me too!

Nice Scott BTW - were these frames similar to the 'Super America'? I'd like one of those :D

me three,

would love to see some pics of you and the whole bike in Africa, you must have taken lots of pics as you are obviously into your photography

After receiving , to be quite frank , some quite abusive messages from several members , as a direct result i will no longer be posting anymore material here on Retrobike.co.uk

It appears that Scott only ever produced one of these fantastic bikes .

I have followed a few threads recently here on retrobike that we're very informative and of much help to me, and undoubtedly to others , but have watched the way some if the members poisen and spoil them.

If this is the way the retrobike community welcomes members and operates then I would sooner not be a part.

Any members here on retrobike that have purchased any items from me recently will receive their items by the close of week as promised.

Peter if you read this I have your email on file so I will be in touch or just mail me if you at all concerned,

Thank you to all the pleasant people on here who I have dealt with, kindest regards to you.

Not sure exactly what has happened here, but it would appear that some members have decided to pursue their own unsubstantiated witch hunt via PM.

I shouldn't have to point out that this is completely unacceptable and not something that is anywhere close to the behaviour we'd expect from members on Retrobike.

Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back