Sussex Mini Meet - The Aftermath...

GPS track said 12 miles.. but there are gaps where the signal dropped out in parts of the woods, so guess around 15-16 miles. It's more of a 'Zig-zag than a loop. I think Salvage tech reset his computer at the start of the ride to measure the distance.

However far we rode or not it's a great 'loop'. Can't wait to ride it in the dry.

Anyway up for the weekend 17th/18th May?

Any other dates in the mix Kev :?: Gus, james [salvage tech] allwayshorizontal, and myself are racing set2rise 12 then ;)
Would hate to miss a south downs loop :roll:

Sorry to shatter your illusions, but my comp recorded 21 miles. And that included the mile this side of the station you lot didn't do.

So, it was 20 miles. And that comp is reliable. James's was recording the same too.

Just to say thanks to everyone for being so welcoming, ta Gus for "leading", Snook for the photos (my wife says you all look nice and I can go again....her eyesights failing.) Finally, Tin tin should've got a lift, I was home at 6.30.

StevePSD said:
Did your wife like your unfortunately colored and positioned stains on your shorts?[/quote

In Spain you have to push yourself till your really scared( running with bulls etc) I made out it was a reaction to that drop off.

De Reyes":18nsk7dr said:
Just to say thanks to everyone for being so welcoming, ta Gus for "leading", Snook for the photos (my wife says you all look nice and I can go again....her eyesights failing.) Finally, Tin tin should've got a lift, I was home at 6.30.

Tell me about it. When we got to the station. Guess what i was thinking :twisted: :twisted:

no web at home. So spent all Monday evening cleaning the bike :) Spotless now. Also changed rear tyre back to Conti Edge protection.

Back