recommend me some disc brakes....

Interested in the xtr's at that weight, and I just spotted some super light formula R1's

i used to use Hope trials brakes when they 1st came out.........always found most disc brakes poor in stopping power.....although some Magura ones are good

I've got M965 calipers on my Ti Inbred. No pads in em yet as she's not finished.
A very respectable 84 grammes for a bare front caliper :D
I think they are for 160mm discs front and rear but i'm running the front caliper on the back with a 140mm rotor and the back caliper on the front with a 180mm rotor ;)
Does somebody make pads with ti backing plates?? :D

Formula oro K18's for over a year now and rate them.
Not sure on weight, got them from Chain Reaction on clearance stock.

Re: .

Grannygrinder":1drkrkjo said:
Does somebody make pads with ti backing plates?? :D

why have Ti when alloy pads are lighter - check uberbike to see if they do this model - they do 2 models of XTR pad. not sure if it is same as yours.

Here you go........yes not the most up to date brake, but new, very good stopping power, and cheap parts........proper stoppers :D
Lots of my old cutomers had them.......bigger pistons, more power...and no their not too sharp to use XC etc etc...loved mine
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hope-Mono-Tri ... 4607c99232

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back