Lugged steel track bike

bikenrrd

Old School Hero
Hello all,

Looking for a lugged steel (531 / 631) track bike from 1960s onwards. Mercian, Holdsworth or something similar, with a 55cm +-1 cm top tube.

I have a couple of road frames I'd be willing to swap: Carlton Competition with excellent paint and no rust or dings or Holdsworth Mistral with tatty paint but no rust or dings. Both have 56cm top tubes and 56cm (ctt) seat tubes.

Or I'll pay cash!

Cheers,
Neil

Bump! Does anyone have anything? I think 54cm or 55cm square would be ideal.
Cheer me up, it's raining and I'm at work! :(

631 woodrup

Hi...I might have some thing i am offering more than a frame and i can provide pics.....won't be a total bike.

Frame...Woodrup 631 ST=53cm and TT=55cm
Possibly wheels but some one else is interested in them....the Wheels are Campag Record on Mavic CXP33 clincher regreased with Pinhead lock bolts [inc keys]
Cranks are Sugino 75 njs [165mm] with Sugino 75 BB and Shimano njs 46T 1/8'' chainring
.....as free extras KMC Inox chain.....choice of rear sprockets....18T, 19T or 20T plus a seatpost and can include drop bars but they are 46cm.

I am prepared to brake things down a bit.....minimum is frame headset, seat post [unbranded] and a Sugino75 BB for £275 plus postage....can add Sugino njs cranks [£400 plus postage] and with the 46T chainring [£425]......if you want a front brake and lever.....calliper is Shimano 105 and the lever is a virtually brand new Paul Cross lever [in silver]....that would be £45.....so lots of combinations....the wheels if you would want them will be £175 and includes rim tape, inner tubes and Conti Gatorskin Hardshell folding tyres in good condition.....if you were take the lot i'd also include a Topeak Masterblaster alu frame fitting pump and a lockring/cog removal tool for free......also if you bought the lot....i'd give you a discount.....£600 +postage.....all you would need are pedals and a saddle......i can take pics and send them to you...frame is virtually new...no scratches....some minor blemishes but that is normal and no dings or dents...colour is British racing green and gold decals.....headset is Tange.....let me know if you are interested....and i am based near Cambridge.......cheers.....Leon

Back