Sidlaws ride Sunday October 14th - Wet but good.

boys weekend in edinburgh wi uncle/cousins so gonna miss this unfortunately.

enjoy and mind the write up!

to be fair theres only 2 big climbs , which even on a geared bie WE will push up ,so s/s wont be so bad ,once on the top its all singletrack grouse moor stuff ,then the dh bit is old skool friendly

Still interested in this but will need a lift off of someone at least part of the way there. Should be able to get to Fife or Dundee on the train to make things easier for potential lift provider ;)

I could collect you from the trainstation Velo, (if I can get to it - roads are a nightmare just now - they have dug up the whole area and close it off frequently - you may need to cycle a few hundred yards)

TK, taking into account how disorganised you are it'd be easier if I turned up at your door and watched you faff for a bit :LOL:

That's fine too, :LOL: , you'll only have around a mile to cycle up the hill, If it is nice I was considering riding out from mine as it is only 6 miles away (and 1 gut busting climb)

Alas pick up in Dundee probably not practical as earliest train to Dundee doesnae hit the city of discovery untill 0920 provided its on schedule :roll:

Thinking trip might be a bit too knackering for me all in all, need to think a bit more about this :?

The Ken":2v86lzqa said:
I take it this is the carpark you mean Clubby - point "B"

Yeah, that's the one.

Velo, that train would be ok. Sidlaws only 10-15 min drive from centre of Dundee.

Suppose I'd better show up then :roll:

TK I'll head for your hoose from station but cycling to start regardless of how nice a day is not practical with time constraints etc.

Now to rebuild another bike, I wish I could stop tinkering and leave one intact :roll:

Back