1995 Marin Pine Mountain

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just finished this in time for a test ride today and it rides perfect. Its a bit of a bitsa build as I wanted to see if I liked it before throwing any money at it but I expect it will remain just as it is for quite while.
M550Lx is way too old for the frame buts works well so what the hell.

This thread is a meant as a big thanks to Marctwotone who very generously karma'd me the frame and forks at the recent Peaks National ride.

Thanks very much mate I owe you one ;)

Oh and thanks to Fluffychicken too for the pics as I forgot my camera.

MarinPM1.jpg

MarinPM2.jpg

MarinPM3.jpg

MarinPM4.jpg

was just looking at that in the 95 catalogue , i have the 94

so a totally biased :cool: from me

Sweet!.....and what a great guy Marctwotone is who gave you this frame........some people are really nice!!

:)

Cheers guys, really pleased with it considering it only stands me at about £14.00 for new parts.

puts a big smile on my face seeing/reading that!

most of the parts look like they have always been on there, proves how versatile the 1995 range is. pleased to see it's in good use as this was back of the shed f+f doing nothing type of thing.

just one question boss..how did you stick the badges on? i've got a headtube badge to re-instate and want it to be a good, permanent fix.

cheers. :cool:

Thanks Dave :D

Marc the decals were stuck back on with a general purpose glue from my local Londis corner shop.

I applied a good covering to the back of the decals and left it to dry then stuck them on and wrapped round them with insulation tape. A couple of days later they were stuck down nicely.

Back