29th sept summer single track special aftermath

great to be out yesterday and thanks to all those who organised. as others have said the weather was kind to us given what the preceeding week had been like. the beef sandwich at the pub is genuinely the best i've ever had and the descent afterward down from the cross is awsesome, just goes on and on on this double track across the moor. great great great route.
ps. certificates are in the post... ;)

Matthews":188yzulc said:
I hate you all as it looked like a great day out and I missed it , I've got some pics of that truck too !
Matthew :cry:

People who don't go always regret it when they see the pics :cool:

Another great days riding with like minded people, I will have to re visit that pub for a beef sandwich it was the best ever, thanks to everyone who came along, looking forward to our next adventure :D :D

anymore pics?

im glad i had that huge steak and ale pie dinner, kept me going all night when i was on the p1ss :LOL: :cool:

After all the rain we had this week I thought we'd be better off with canoe's, but the weather gods smiled on us yet again and gave us some much needed sunshine.

Good company, good food, good trails, good weather.....

God we were awesome :LOL:

Thanks to all who attended, Great day out made better with good company

Here's some of my pics and a link to the album ::
http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx10 ... %209%2012/

Marc give a health & safety speech ;)
Picture002.jpg

Finally off road
Picture008.jpg

The front cover of September 1994 mbuk :LOL:
Picture009.jpg

Stay on track
Picture020.jpg

Mountain Bike Heaven
Picture032.jpg

:cool: as ....
Picture051.jpg

Uncle Jack makes it look easy
Picture062.jpg

Did someone say some thing about old bikes........
Picture072.jpg

Thanks for looking and see you on the next one??

Looked a good run in good company in good surroundings. Wish i wasn't such a lazy bugger who doesn't get about to these things enough :roll:

Too many Fat bike pictures though, its not retro Saltyman, why are you not embarrased, why does everyone keep encouraging you, why do i want one, are you in fact a sales rep for Surly ????????? :LOL:

Back