Pace RC100 rebuild

andy.l

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
If you remember the RC100 that i was given a while back well unfortunately the forks it came with had a bit of damage,but thanks to al from this forum who sold me some spares,ive now got 2 uncracked legs,gave the ally a bit of a buff aswell,going to get JBD to service them and give them new decals ready to fit back into the frame(which is off for repainting) happy days,thanks al ;)

030.jpg

andy ;)

Managed to get a spare crown,the one al sold me has a bolt welded into it :LOL: so the chap i got the frame from had an old battered one that had seen better days,took the needle files to it and blended all the superficial scars out then dipped it into the caustic..

DSC00055.jpg

still 1 big dig in it which i managed to fettle out though and then took the scotchbrite pads and polishing block to it...

DSC00057.jpg

finally a good going over with some brasso and buffed..

DSC00058.jpg

Ready to send to JBD now for new elastomers and decals

003-5.jpg

Nice work, I love pace forks, I have 3 sets (soon to be 4 ...must send paypal!). Just one of the many things that makes me proud to be from Yorkshire :)

Very nice work there, those are going to be just the job when they're built up again. :cool:

JeRkY":y8ic2495 said:
Just one of the many things that makes me proud to be from Yorkshire :)

Other than Pace and Orange bikes I'm struggling?? :D

Latest posts

Back