A stranger turns out to be Danny Harts dad!

dbmtb":1jve14ft said:
You did of course ask him "How DOES your son sit down?".

Thing is, he said his son was a sponsored dh rider, I thought it would be some rider I had never heard of!

Not the 2011 World Champ! (with extra large Gonads)

Paul Hart

Pushy Pa who used to be a thorn in the side of another website...

Unfortunately Danny is fast, still don't rate him myself....

The Danny Hart /Guy Martin video "when Guy met Danny is funny,Guys' reaction when Danny(in his spanking Vito)his his asks him which van is his -Astra van :LOL:

boxxer said:
Paul Hart

Pushy Pa who used to be a thorn in the side of another website...

Unfortunately Danny is fast, still don't rate him myself....[/quote

I got on ok with him........which is a big deal because I'm a right ignorant f#ck most of the time!

theredchili":vkcb6dda said:
The Danny Hart /Guy Martin video "when Guy met Danny is funny,Guys' reaction when Danny(in his spanking Vito)his his asks him which van is his -Astra van :LOL:

but dont watch this, it really shattered my illusions, i now think it's small brains and not large balls which accounts for his talents

he really is like a startled bunny in the headlights :shock: :shock:

Charlieboy28":2iztvwzq said:
theredchili":2iztvwzq said:

but dont watch this, it really shattered my illusions, i now think it's small brains and not large balls which accounts for his talents

he really is like a startled bunny in the headlights :shock: :shock:

A bit unfair really - think back to Beckham - he couldn't string a coherent sentence together but let his football skills do the talking. Hart is the same.

Back