91 Rocky Mountain Hammer ***UPDATE***29/09/12

Looks great mate and the changes you have planned will only make it look better :cool:

CHASE76":6t1hf4d3 said:
sausagefingers":6t1hf4d3 said:
new rocky mountain owner here too :D
that really does look in great condition,how's the turbo saddle? i was given one of them with the bike but it's an ugly bugger,i can't bring myself to put it on :LOL:
Not too keen on the Turbo but its comfy.
It looks far better with the Turbo than with the Flite. I'm not interested in correctness myself, but the Flite just looks wrong for the frame (as they often do IMO, notwithstanding being good saddles).

Lovey Bike there! Welcome to the club, seems 2012 has been the year of Rockys as opposed to Konas & Kleins...
Flites are just so comfy! I ride one on my road bike & had no issues spending 3hrs+ on one...

Can I ask what model the STI's are? I have GripShifts for my build but kinda undecided if to go back to the STI route.

claret73":2thc7fu0 said:
Lovey Bike there! Welcome to the club, seems 2012 has been the year of Rockys as opposed to Konas & Kleins...
Flites are just so comfy! I ride one on my road bike & had no issues spending 3hrs+ on one...

Can I ask what model the STI's are? I have GripShifts for my build but kinda undecided if to go back to the STI route.

Cheers mate, the shifters are Shimano Deore DX STI 7spd ST-M071 I'm going to replace those shortly with XT thumbies.

Rocky Mountain

I have some Silver Rocky Mountain bars, if you fancy. few minor marks, quite wide too and very light? Bike looks really really fast and light!

Re: Rocky Mountain

Wold Ranger":1h5h5zl5 said:
I have some Silver Rocky Mountain bars, if you fancy. few minor marks, quite wide too and very light? Bike looks really really fast and light!

Cheers for the offer but I'm looking for a black set of bars.

Finally got some time to put a few pictures up showing how she looks now.Still looking for a Syncros stem.

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

Love it mate, definitely needs the stem though. Why did you change the tyres and where are the Ritcheys? ;)

Back