Bloody Retrobike.. its all your fault.

Retro Cat":3f0roq2d said:
Foxychick":3f0roq2d said:
Bloody football,, Please.. and spending too much time (and money) at his local. :roll:

Why don't you build up a frame for him? Then you can spend some time quality together.

Either you'll convert him or he won't do near a bicycle again but at least you tried :)

That old chestnut! I'm currently building the 3rd bike I've built for my girlfriend....we've only been together since January :LOL:
She thinks it's really nice of me to do it....little does she know that each extra bike at mine means even less chance of her moving in :twisted:

Hang on? Didnt you make an introduce yourself thread where we all tell you to leave and never come back?

I disagree with most of my wife's purchases and she disagrees with most of mine.

We've been together for 15 years.

Sounds like you have a perfectly normal thing going there foxychick. Just the opposite way round to most of us :D

Foxychick":1src3nck said:
:LOL: I'm sure he'd love that.

The bad news is I love him, not so sure about you.. how bigs your wallet.:LOL:

In my defense he did say to find a nice replacement for my Orange O that was stolen a while ago.. :?

I'll throw my keys in im on £75,000 a year now ;) and but im away 6 months of it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Foxychick":21hwsjs3 said:
Erm. how the hell do I explain to my boyfriend next week , how the shed has suddenly got an extra two frames hanging up, a nearly completed bike, three sets of wheels and several boxes of cycle parts scattered around the floor.

AND more importantly how to explain about the other two frames due to be delivered over the next couple of weeks..

HELP!!!

I've just fallen in love with you....

My wife doesn't mind now or she just doesn't show it anymore........i do have to keep it low pro though..... :LOL:

weren't they on watch dog a while back for a whole host of things plus sorry foxychick i couldn't leave my other half for you I'm sorry I am to much in love with here alas in another life maybe it could have worked :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back