Whose afraid of fair ground rides?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My daughter has been to Flamingo land, I cannot go on anything faster then the waltzers.

Does fair ground rides scare you?

I'm such a wuss

Alison

Isaac_AG":3od1uvgk said:
My daughter has been to Flamingo land, I cannot go on anything faster then the waltzers.

Does fair ground rides scare you?

I'm such a wuss

Alison

Me too - during a long university summer break I worked at an American themepark, after two near fatal accidents on the roller-coaster in the park I haven't been able to set foot on one.

The American undercover journalists were pretty easy to spot and it was very easy not spilling the beans to them.

on a trip/riding holiday years ago, the fair were we stayed in harrogate had a death on a ride, 2 weeks later i went on it, hurled my ring and tbh, aint been on one since. stupid fast spinny things that i have no control over. now, 360 a 20ft double on a bmx 18 ft in the air and im fine lol, go figure that on out :D

I found out the hard way that space cakes and rides do not mix in any way shape or form unless there the slow ones :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't mind fast rides but don't go out of my way to ride them :oops: :oops:

Never got on with them as a child and used to get bad car sick.........now diagnosed with Ménière's disease after suffering on and off since 94 they are a no no as even the slightest fast movement with my head can bring it on, but i can go months without an attack :D

Back