SJS cycles

I had talked myself out of buying a 9 speed XTR one on CRC in favour of the more expensive SJS 'thumbie' but I'm not paying extra for postage.
Looks like CRC win again :roll:

Yep it was the single Paul thumbie type thing I was looking at too.... But thought better of it..

This reminded me of the infamous sharkfin episode with SJS a few years back, when they had them advertised at £10 each then realised they could cash in and raised the price to £40!
Tea leaves

SJS are just down the road a bit from me.

Some things they are a as cheap as chips; I bought a 110mm Ritchey stem for £4.99 and they have some 1 1/4" Control Tech quill stems at next to nothing too.

Just a matter of comparing prices; I recently bought some Shimano road shifters from Ribble, as they were £40 cheaper than crc. Doesn't mean crc are thieves, just means Ribble were cheaper on that item.

sjs is always worth watching, sometimes they sell a lot of stuff cheap but only when they don't realise the retro perves want it

yep -I've had plenty good cheap stuff from them in the past, then also noticed how pricey some other goods are. Just like Tesco. Asda. Ikea. Innit

:D

Latest posts

Back