Red Bull gets you high

unfortunately he burned up on re-entry.
They didnt take that into account till a small lump of charcoal hit the Roswell desert at mach2 :LOL:

I would do it. Do they have calculations for speed and such? Will he do a space fart?

'Weather conditions permitting, this jump is scheduled to take place starting October 8, 2012. If conditions are not favorable, they will waill wait till condtitions are favorable.'

Re. Red Bull gets you high

At the first Mountain Mayhem in 1998 the main sponsor was Red Bull. Each team got a 24 can case of Red Bull. One guy decided it would be a good idea to see what would happen if he drank all 24 cans. He went loopy!

REKIBorter":1i7tn9y1 said:
Re. Red Bull gets you high

At the first Mountain Mayhem in 1998 the main sponsor was Red Bull. Each team got a 24 can case of Red Bull. One guy decided it would be a good idea to see what would happen if he drank all 24 cans. He went loopy!

:LOL:
Scottish series yacht racing
Each boat receives a large case of everything tunnocks make[big box,reuseable plastic] and get this -
A case of 24 beers made of of 12 lager and 12 ales Thats for each boat and theres about a 100 there
Thats a lot of free beer :D

Thats the test run isnt it?

How do they do it you say?

'In 2011, a total of 4.631 billion cans were sold in over 161 countries. 8,294 employees generated 4.25 billion euros in revenue.'

The shop I raced for in the 90s used to do the 24 Hours of Adrenaline relay race every year. We were sponsored by Molsons (biggest brewery in Canada) they would give us their 70' diamater inflatable event tent and 26 cases of beer for the weekend. The party was always epic. The promoter (the race was sponsored by Labatts brewery and they had a beer tent) was not amused.

24.jpg

Back