NW&NW Area Bike Shops From BITD

lastpubrunner":2sxj0ppe said:
. . . and a few more.

Johnny Berry's - sadly, Johnny died relatively young; his frames were as good as anything that I've seen.

I was in the MoSI over the summer hols with my lad and they have got a couple of Berry's bikes in the Air & Space Hall.

mrkawasaki":h1ufxbm4 said:
Ken Foster's Cyclelogical in Chorlton

My LBS hence giving them the shout! Some of the mechanics worked at Neil Walton's and know their old school stuff. Proper community shop - they have the patience of Mother Theresa...

Ditto.... Proper nice, knowledgable and give you thime of day (although maybe its the barbakan BBQ I ply them with on a saturday ;) )

I remeber seeing you Hei Hei in there not so long ago, and gawping at it for ages :cool:

Anyway.
Anyone mentioned Liverpool Cycle Centre and the Hub Cafe?

Was my haunt while at Uni, and loved that place!
Played many gigs in the Hub after hours too, and loved the artwork and furniture.

I swear that place was a decade ahead of its time. Would be thriving today if it had survived

G

i bought quite a few bikes from "ashton bmx" as we knew it,diamond backs,speicialized and my last one the grizzly,also a frequent visiter to Harry Halls in hanging ditch,used to take my bike with me down the stairs,and there was another in manchester that used to have all the haro¬s in along with skateboards and things,also mike cooksons,the one in didsbury that did orange,and then leisure lakes in bury,good old days.

Back