Show us yer FSR's

I'm currently building my stumpjumper.
i've got a re-spray for the front triangle planned, also its in need of a new shock, but i am sorting that :)

i am on the lookout for some new decals and a BETD linkage plate for less than the price on the betd site.. help PLLEAASSEE

Heres some updated pics

main.php

main.php

main.php

Read the next sentence with a clarkson-style accent.......

I was at a car boot sale the other day, and I found this!.....

2012-09-28111928.jpg

Fsa power pro cranks and dmr v8's. The cobwebs came free!!
2012-09-28112120.jpg

2012-09-28112131.jpg

2012-09-28112146.jpg

2012-09-28112158.jpg

2012-09-28112041.jpg

Think the stem might be moonlighting as an anchor!!

Hmmm, I wouldn't recommend this. I'd stay with a <100mm stem and a normal seat post for agility and then add some flavour and lower angels downhill by installing a 130mm+ fork (Marzocchi Z1 CR or something like that).

btw: this buy was a no-brainer, nice find!

My 98 FSR comp was a medium and it always felt like i was going to go over the bars a bit too easy (im 6 foot+)

Changed to a large frame and it felt a lot more sturdy.

******* NICE find though, that is begging for a tidy up.

I used to say the only thing i would swap my 98 GC for was an Elite Max backbone (which i got) that frame you have but the one with the large blowhole through it is the only thing i would get rid of the elite for :D

toomanyframes":2cidv3ez said:
Bullpup":2cidv3ez said:
Nice find
Thanks,am in two minds what to do though as it is quite small but I suppose a longer stem and offset seat post might help?

If it's too small, cut your losses, tidy it up and sell it.

S-M":4vz7zrwa said:
My 98 FSR comp was a medium and it always felt like i was going to go over the bars a bit too easy (im 6 foot+)

Changed to a large frame and it felt a lot more sturdy.

**** NICE find though, that is begging for a tidy up.

I used to say the only thing i would swap my 98 GC for was an Elite Max backbone (which i got) that frame you have but the one with the large blowhole through it is the only thing i would get rid of the elite for :D

Will defo give it a going over when I get the free time,seem to have accumulated a garage full of bits and no shelves or bench to put any of it on!
I saw your elite when it was on 't'bay, you,my friend,got a bargain!!!

Back