The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

i put my meridian/audiolab/linn system on for the first time in ages last night

now i just cant wait til i have a room big enough for it to sing properly.

cce":3gl9ty3q said:
i put my meridian/audiolab/linn system on for the first time in ages last night

now i just cant wait til i have a room big enough for it to sing properly.

I've just found and fitted some vaguely suitable tweeters for my battered old Mission 753 and feel the same as you -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
My next upgrade?........

.........Carpet! Lamo floor maybe have been cool a while ago,but if I stand in the bathroom I can hear the sound bouncing around living room.Lots of pictures up and Speakers pointing at the sofa so Im sure its the floor. :?

Remarkable indeed! Remarkable that someone would pay £700 for a box that does nothing at all. I note there is a delay in them sending you one - probably the time it takes to stop laughing all the way to the bank :LOL:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blue-Horizon- ... 500wt_1180

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm considering an ebay business offering percussive molecular realignment of cables.

get the cables in the post, hit with hammer, post back. BAM.

Back