A stranger turns out to be Danny Harts dad!

mass199

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I went MX practicing to Fat Cats Moto Park Doncaster and got talking to a chap in his 50's with a Geordie accent.

Whilst chatting he says his son is a sponsored Downhill Mountain Biker.

Later in the day I ask him who is son is, he replies Danny Hart :shock:

I keep looking at his run at last years champs on youtube as it just makes me laugh every time.......What a run.....Just awesome :cool: :LOL:

I don't really follow competitive cycling, but is that the run where the commentators blow their load over ?

Ah, Tis pretty awesome to watch, definitely way out of my league. We used to have 'no brakes' downhill competitions as a youth till one of my mates split his ball bag, now it's just nice xc for me.

gavinda":2xzqk21x said:
We used to have 'no brakes' downhill competitions as a youth till one of my mates split his ball bag, now it's just nice xc for me.

:shock: I'm wincing just reading that, owwwwwwwww!

mass199":stw1uxga said:
I went MX practicing to Fat Cats Moto Park Doncaster and got talking to a chap in his 50's with a Geordie accent.

Cough.....Ahem..... Sorry to be pedantic but a Redcar/Middlesbrough accent is not Geordie!! Equivalent to spilling someone's pint up north that is....;-)

Cool story though and that youtube footage is scary!!

Lol at the ballbag comment though, oh and ouch too....

Boromedic":14c7veyg said:
mass199":14c7veyg said:

Cough.....Ahem..... Sorry to be pedantic but a Redcar/Middlesbrough accent is not Geordie!! Equivalent to spilling someone's pint up north that is....;-)

They all sound the same to me past York ;)

mass199":2ox6q702 said:
Boromedic":2ox6q702 said:
mass199":2ox6q702 said:

They all sound the same to me past York ;)

Lol! :D When I first moved to the East Mids from Boro, it always took some explaining!

Latest posts

Back