Really really want fatbike!

Raging_Bulls":334g2al1 said:
Do they have 4-5" full slicks already? Or at least proper street tyres?

semi slicks have been out for a year or so by surly...the black floyd...

C383FA7F-2E22-4131-8CA6-557636288B19-2925-000002AC4668C883.jpg

many new fatbike makers are knocking out similar tires, mainly beach/cruiser types....

fatsemi.jpg

Pugsley

You can always look around for secondhand as they do come up occasionally.
I picked up my white Pugsley frame and fork, barely used, XT hubbed large marge rear wheel and a large marge rim for just on £325.
Did a deal with the one seller for the lot, but you can get lucky and find what you want.

Jamie

KGrHqJmFE3KgvBQNjtzqLhg60_12.jpg

T2eC16ZHJIkE9qU3k6ZOBQNkJlPMCg60_12.jpg

yeah, a mate of mine bought a full brand new pugs for £550, basically bought for a husband by a wife, and he didnt use it so it ended up on ebay and went way under value!

he kept it to himself otherwise it would of sold for much more, still, worth a 400 mile round trip he says ;)

I keep looking for a second hand one, but I think the chances of finding a 20" pugsley will be remote. Well still trying to sell the bikes on, had a fair bit of intrest in the raven so might have the cash in a few months.

There's bikes out there, but they don't hang about, hence people tend to buy new.

I'd of loved to of tried a second hand one first, but there was none, plus winters on its way!

It will be my main bike when I get one so leaning towrds buying new (sales of other bikes first) I do like the look of the on one and it would be cheap at £1k but the pugsley is drawing me to it, not even sure why. I would love someone to stick £1k in my hand for the raven and Vit, then id be ordering one straight away! Still not heared from Triton to see if they can a 20" in, might have to ring them.

Triton were great with me, I used to ring them, can't remember the girls name now, but always helpful.

Be aware, some shops advertise fatbikes and don't actually have them in stock, so it pays to speak before you buy, or maybe ore order and wait a bit.....

Back