aldi cycling gear, soon

My FiL picked up a tool set for my daughter.

I've not opened it up, but it appears to have the same content as the Lidl one I bought a couple of months ago...bargain!

I was going to buy the tool set, but my mate got one today, so went round to help him out, and check the tool set. Thought it was pony! Tools looked poor quality, and he bent one of the large spanners while I was there. I will now spend a little more elsewhere instead.

cleaned out

I don't know why but I mistakenly thought they opened up at 9.00am and by that time pretty much the entire clothing stock had been cleaned out of my local branch. It was reminiscent of Harrods sales on the telly!

cleaned out

I don't know why but I mistakenly thought they opened up at 9.00am and by that time pretty much the entire clothing stock had been cleaned out of my local branch. It was reminiscent of Harrods sales on the telly!

Aldi kit

Can definately say their Merino thermals are really good. Not dhb stuff, but very very good, so to the winter socks and gloves.

Their stuff goes quickly, I got talking to of their overworked staff and he put aside some coolmax socks x2 pack of 3 pairs, pretty good stuff.

The rain jacket if what I hear is fact is good quality as well

Back