Brilliant parking !!!

I admit to sometimes deliberately taking two spaces, especially when it's a tight carpark, as I don't want mums denting my doors with their sh*t superminis

First house I bought had front door straight out onto pavement and yellow lines. Walked over a fair few cars on my way out in the 2/3 years we lived there :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I love that website. I follow them on Twitter too (@YPLAC) - makes for some very funny reading :LOL:

Funny how the majority of downright selfish parking can be attributed to the owners of a handful of particular manufacturers? :roll: ;)

I took a picture of a brand new Range Rover (surprise surprise) taking up not one, not two, but THREE disabled spaces outside my local Tesco last week. Hasn't been posted on the website yet though so perhaps I'll resubmit it.

love this site.
every time i see some parking like this, i usually (and often out loud) have to say 'what a c**t'

i don't use that word very often, but it suits this particular niche quite nicely :)

If you want to change c*nts' behavior, don't just take pictures; take ACTION!

I was once driving with a friend of mine, circling a shopping center parking lot a few days before Christmas looking for a place to park, and there were absolutely NO spaces to be had, and then I spotted a little front-engine, front-wheel drive car parked with its ass-end blocking another space. I stopped the car and told my friend to get out and help me. We grabbed underneath the rear bumper of the offending car and were able to lift and move the rear end of the car, inch-by-inch, until the other space was free. Granted, it was a small car, and my friend and I were strong young 17-year-olds at the time, and this was 35 years ago (Jeez, I'm old) when cars weighed considerably less (not as much safety or fuel emissions crap on them). It took a couple dozen "lift and move" operations to get it there. I then parked in the free space, but I never did wait around to see the c*nt's reaction to his car being moved.

Another guy I know told me a guy in a Porsche "stole" a parking spot from him as he was signaling to take it, and the guy just laughted at my friend as he walked away. Well, my passive-aggressive friend had a valve-stem removal tool with him at the time, and he took action. :twisted: He removed all 4 valve stems and threw them as far away as he could, and then replaced the caps to hide the fact that the valves were gone.

Although my friend told me that he didn't wait around to see what happened, he imagined this scenario: C*nt comes back to his Porsche and sees all 4 tires flat, and calls a tow truck. Tow truck arrives to put air in tires, but no valves, so if tow truck driver doesn't carry spare valves, he has to make another trip to get them. C*nt had to spend time and money for being a c*nt, and couldn't recoup any money from insurance company because there was NO DAMAGE! :LOL:

The lesson here:
"Don't be a c*nt"
-incorrigible 3:16

I just remembered another incident from my youth.

Another friend of mine had a little Datsun wagon that was kind of a beater, and we saw some c*nt had parked his Porsche to take up 2 spaces, so my friend squeezed his little Datsun into the space that the Porsche owner thought he had blocked. The result was that my friend could back out if he wanted, but the Porsche owner was stuck in a trap of his own making. He was wedged in, and he couldn't leave until one of the 4 cars closest to him moved first, or until he got a tow. If he called a tow truck, the tow truck driver would see that the other 4 cars were parked legally, so the Porsche owner would have to get the tow truck driver to extricate his car and not anyone else's.

As luck would have it, the owner of the Porsche was returning to his car with his wife/girlfriend just as we were walking away. He started saying something like "Hey! Oh no you don't", but my friend laughed and told him something like "Too bad, so sad, sucks to be you". At the time (late 1970's), we were a couple of long-haired scrungy-looking dudes, and the c*nt was probably 30-ish and wearing a suit, and was with his GF, so he didn't try to mess with us. As I recall, we were going to a movie, so we were gone for at least 2 hours, and the c*nt and his Porsche were gone by the time we returned.

Good times.... :LOL:

Back