And today I did......

Cotic is definitely an option I'm considering - nearish dealer has 2 in my size set up as demo bikes Soul and Bfe (Bfe's are only £300 just now but probably more bike than I need) - if I can get out to see him on a Saturday that is, it's a nightmare all these kids clubs spoiling my shopping :)

Today I thought, I have too many frames and all gathering dust in my shed. I'm going to clean them up and hang them on the wall in my flat :)
Unfortunately this might further remove them from their intended purpose, the way to garage queen madness beckons :roll:

velomaniac":1ghmu0va said:
Today I thought, I have too many frames and all gathering dust in my shed. I'm going to clean them up and hang them on the wall in my flat :)
Unfortunately this might further remove them from their intended purpose, the way to garage queen madness beckons :roll:

Go for it V, if its bikes/frames you like you can always rotate them.

The Ken":f5u6dvzw said:
Cotic is definitely an option I'm considering - nearish dealer has 2 in my size set up as demo bikes Soul and Bfe (Bfe's are only £300 just now but probably more bike than I need) - if I can get out to see him on a Saturday that is, it's a nightmare all these kids clubs spoiling my shopping :)
What about the Rocket (or have we had this conversation already)? Does it have to be hardtail?

doesn't have to be but I didn't think I'd get much of a full suss for 12-1500 - sadly I want something that looks nice over all.

Go for the Soul then, full XT, Rebas or Sektors and some Hope hoops/finishing kit. Do it all biking. American retro and best of British.

Xizang is American retro, Soul is yer British modern. A bit tenuous but its a nice mix.

Back