And today I did......

Oh and if you do like the Ritchey for some reason the 650b version is much better looking.

I-Bike-02-1170.jpg

That is nice but again I worry about the geometry a little, I'd need the small going by top tube length - a bit pricey for me though, the ritchey was me dreaming :)

I was also considering 650b as a best of both worlds option but I would need to investigate that a bit more.

Can I suggest then buying something approximate and cheap? You seem to be after something with the woah factor but also need to test it. Why not try something like a Canyon or KHS or summat seem how it fits work out where you want to go with it then get the magic frame. 29ers are such at the moment that you won't loose too much money.

I mentioned the KHS bTW they have amazing reveiws and are cheap/ discounted at the minute. OK no wow factor but its a great starter and donor bike.

Bullpup, Crosstrax, 2010 model there is only 1 left in my size hence my urgency on a decision. (I know you are taller than me :) otherwise I wouldn't say )

2011 model is only 280.

I'm only looking at new really - I want something nice and shiney new for a change, also needs to be a complete all rounder as it will be the commuter and everyday ride bike. Xizang will come out for Retro meets and appropriate epics.

That looks a bit jump bikey for my liking, might be the size though - Does look small I reckon for all day comfort I need a 17 or there abouts when a frame gets that small it is much stiffer than I like, I think titanium has corrupted my body.

Sovereign is in the same mould as a Trans Am. Trans Am is a bit hardcore for an all rounder I reckon. What about British? Dialled Price Albert, Cotic Soul, Stanton Slackline? Lighter than the Transition and Evil et al, but still takes a decent sizeed fork. Not 29ers though.

Back