Feedback Queens.

unkleGsif":18docbg9 said:
Rampage":18docbg9 said:
Hmmm, it's not always possible to leave feedback. I only ever seem to use iPhone / iPad on eBay using apps and I don't think you can leave feedback on those.

Rubbish, you can.... I only ever do eBay on my iPhone, and feedback is right there... there's a link to each item that requires feedback in Reminders

G

Yep, I only ever use the iPhone/iPad apps and it's just as easy to leave feedback on them as it is on the regular desktop site.

Barneyballbags":piy6dftl said:
unkleGsif":piy6dftl said:
Rampage":piy6dftl said:
Hmmm, it's not always possible to leave feedback. I only ever seem to use iPhone / iPad on eBay using apps and I don't think you can leave feedback on those.

Rubbish, you can.... I only ever do eBay on my iPhone, and feedback is right there... there's a link to each item that requires feedback in Reminders

G

Yep, I only ever use the iPhone/iPad apps and it's just as easy to leave feedback on them as it is on the regular desktop site.

Yep, as others have said, on the iPad eBay app the Feedback button is also on the item listing highlighted in blue in your Buying list so theres no excuse

Rampage":34lttbs4 said:
If a once in a lifetime part comes along and the seller has no feedback am I going to pass? No. Using PayPal its so safe these days I don't think feedback matters.

thats different, if the seller has no feedback at all then you have to make that call whether to trust them or not, we all had to start with a 0 feedback rating

You can get a good idea straight away of who the good sellers and bad sellers are. Just send them a message and see how they respond to it. Ask for a phone number - most decent sellers will be more than happy to have a chat to you about the item, especially if it's something rare.

Of course, this method isn't foolproof.

drystonepaul":1tmto4rz said:
Probably because it's the whole point of using eBay....?
It seems though that for many, feedback is becoming less and less important.
It does annoy me when people don't leave feedback on my transactions.
I always leave it for them.

Common courtesy. (Or perhaps not so common)

Agree

Back