RetroBike National Series Rd 7: Long Mynd ~ 14/10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
theredchili":1ppi5dv3 said:
I'm still a maybe , is it Single speed able ?

Be easy peasy for a man of your Olympic standards?!?

Anything less than 32x8 ratio I'd be most disappointed ;)

Yes!

I'd like to come to this too please. It's been a while since the last one and I've had time to forget how knackered I was. Is it the same lunch stop as before? It'll be worth it just for that :D

Matt

Re: Yes!

jitensha":19xy904o said:
I'd like to come to this too please. It's been a while since the last one and I've had time to forget how knackered I was. Is it the same lunch stop as before? It'll be worth it just for that :D

Matt

It'll be good to see you again. Same lunch stop but much different, and much shorter route. :D

I have made the decision not to come to this one guys. If it was on a Saturday I'd be there but I can't do a Sunday.

Gutted I can't make all the rounds as that was my target this year - plus the lure of smooth trails is great for me and Dave!

Hope you all have a great day and I hope the weather stays good for you.

Rob

theredchili":3t82fmoq said:
I'm still a maybe , is it Single speed able ?

you can give it a go j!......i personally wouldnt set a wheel near the mind without a full set of working gears for fear of an early appointment with my maker!.... :roll:

im all booked in to the campsite up the road from church stretton for the whole weekend proud.

thanks andy

any123":3x9dflkz said:
im all booked in to the campsite up the road from church stretton for the whole weekend proud.

thanks andy
Have you told them to prepare for an Intruder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back