Panaracer Timbuk II back in stock!

also, I have just left the shipping game. I have a good agent in the States I can maybe get good prices from to UK. If the invoice states a lower value, but still sensible, we can pay less duty and VAT, if we have to go that route.

I would have them sent to the hotel, collect on my arrival, bring them home to the UK as I will take out a empty suitcase then send them all on to everyone the day after I get home.

My job takes me all over the world but in JFK its the only place that will accept parcels and where its all signed for and documented by the bell boy.

Rick Draper":tjs2a0fm said:
I would have them sent to the hotel, collect on my arrival, bring them home to the UK as I will take out a empty suitcase then send them all on to everyone the day after I get home.

My job takes me all over the world but in JFK its the only place that will accept parcels and where its all signed for and documented by the bell boy.

I'd be very happy for you to do that.

Me too........if you can squeeze another pair in. If not i would be up for a group purchase to ship too.

Ok, should I drop Jeff a email and ask if that would be ok and how we are best to place the order with him and then we can go from there.

that would be cool.....thanks Rick

Rick Draper":2bi2d4wc said:
Ok, should I drop Jeff a email and ask if that would be ok and how we are best to place the order with him and then we can go from there.

I have just sent Jeff a email and I will let everyone know how/if we can proceed.

I will take a empty case out and just fill it with them so there should be enough space for a number of pairs.

Back