Bloody women!

You ain't heard this right? But mine has developed a lovely habit of balancing everything on top of each other... say saucepan on plates on pint glass - which makes it five times as long to dry up, means that nothing drains and so on... mind you, if I ever play jack straws again I'm going to win easy.

But I haven't said any of that, right? Love you dear...

mikee":c10flglj said:
you binned it ?

should have kept it as "wall art"

oh well, I've got my avatar to remember my RetroBIKE mug MK.I by, I wonder how long MK.II will last?!? :D

petitpal":c10flglj said:
You ain't heard this right? But mine has developed a lovely habit of balancing everything on top of each other... say saucepan on plates on pint glass - which makes it five times as long to dry up, means that nothing drains and so on... mind you, if I ever play jack straws again I'm going to win easy.

But I haven't said any of that, right? Love you dear...

Mine does the balancing act thing, but the version of placing stuff in the bowl pre-wash hence the delicate stuff gets broken :x

1210tech":g6grilsa said:
damn, too late, it went in the bin last night and the bins have been emptied this morning :(

its OK, it's now part of my 'Skip find' resto thread. [i wasn't rummaging through your bins]

1210tech":1l448x4m said:
not if she keeps breaking my tea mug, she'll be bloody a lot more often than that.... :LOL:

Well then don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die...

petitpal":ocqx5dnd said:
At this point in the thread... I'm beginning to wish I hadn't joined in :facepalm: :D

LOL! I wouldn't really hit her, just give her a chinese burn or something ;) :D

Back