Bike/parts Collection Assistance Thread

You can add me if you like. I can pick up / post stuff from Hertfordshire / Essex / Cambs boarders within reason if you wish to discuss.

I live near Bishops Stortford, work in Hertford town and am in Essex most weekends so have easy access to m11 / a10 / a414 etc or into london if your willing to buy my travel card :D .

My parents live near Norwich so I am in the Norwich / Walsham / Aylsham areas of Norfolk too at least once or twice a month.

Hope I can be of assistance at some point.

I know i'm a newbie on here, and trust must be earn't, but I'm in Perth, Western Australia if anyone needs assistance from this side of the water?

I cover the whole of the South West and Wales with my work, and live in North Somerset, so providing the item can be collected / dropped off during the working day, I can assist with picking up and ferrying.

Please note; I work a large area, so there might be a slight delay before I can get into a county.

I'm happy to collect stuff for people in the Sevenoaks, Kent area. Would prefer storage only, as I can't get out to the post office very often.

Cheers,
Andrew

Home in Telford but regular weekly run up A5, oswestry, Llangollen,Bala, Betwys y coed, Blanau ffestiniog, Porthmadog, Pwhelli, Nefyn. Also A55 corridor, Colwyn Bay, Penmaenmawr and Anglesey as far as Valley.

collection in France

Hi,

many thanks to Caramba kid
who helps me to collect a bike,

Would be very happy to collect and post
from France

Elie.

Back