29th Sept Summer Singletrack Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping to make this. but then again had hoped to make every other ride not been to. cut head, cut finger, eye infection, chest infection is this what nearing 40 does to you? and marc, if i had the week off i'd be driving straight down to llanberis for an early attack on snowdon. in fact which day are we going :D

Matthews":3mc4fjz5 said:
Looking like I won't be able to make this one, wife's firm is in merger negotiotions and if it goes through she'll be in work all next weekend so I'll be tied up at home (as she pulls in 3 times my salary and usually bends over backwards to let me go out and play it's only fair I do my bit at home), I'll let you know back end next week but it's very doubtful.
Matthew

why are you being tied up at home
:oops: :oops: :oops:

slmracing":2qujacjt said:
Matthews":2qujacjt said:
Looking like I won't be able to make this one, wife's firm is in merger negotiotions and if it goes through she'll be in work all next weekend so I'll be tied up at home (as she pulls in 3 times my salary and usually bends over backwards to let me go out and play it's only fair I do my bit at home), I'll let you know back end next week but it's very doubtful.
Matthew

why are you being tied up at home
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wouldn't you like being tied up at home !!.
Seriously though as we both work long hours the weekend's the time to do everything and spend time with 3 Collies , usually Kathryn does most of it and lets me go out to play but if she has to work (very rare) then it all fals down to me. Still not a lost cause yet as I might be there.
Is your bike gonna get out of the carpark without repairs this time Stu :D :D
Matthew

Sorry Vern as much as I would love to ride this route I will have to work unfortunately.
I think I'm destined never to ride the Rosedale route ever :(

Hope the weather improves for you but if it doesn't at least you have one of my favourite pubs to drown your sorrows in!

chrisv40":2ciencuf said:
Sorry Vern as much as I would love to ride this route I will have to work unfortunately.
I think I'm destined never to ride the Rosedale route ever :(

Hope the weather improves for you but if it doesn't at least you have one of my favourite pubs to drown your sorrows in!

The weather looks promising for the weekend :cool: and the Lion inn is always a welcome stop, I'm sure you'll get round to riding around Rosedale as its not going any where (I hope) ;)
Enjoy working we'll be thinking of you.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back