Friday night is nightride night!

Great. Sooking werthers will never be the same again. Goodbye another one of life's simple pleasures...

mikee":3g6o9jca said:
The Ken":3g6o9jca said:
Apparently having 2 cars is "a bit of a luxury" :roll:

only if you want a life
buy a cheapy like my astra , if you have to spend money on it after 6hrs /daily
then so be it

Fixed free of charge,

Mines in the past 12 months has had 1x turbo,2x radiators(1 was gubbbed when fitted in the garage) suspension new wiper motor/linkage,Gear box, Gear box linkage,2x new injectors/steering wheel audio controls renewed. All done at different times car is lss than 4yrs old with 85k on the clock! Thankfully it's a compnay car and the PoS is going by the end of the year getting a Focus instead cant wait to get rid of Vauxhall had them for company cars since 2005 and they have all been ******* shit.

Back on topic anything planned now the nights are fair drawing in?

hows about an October friday night meet to kick off the night ride season ?

only friday i canna make is the 12th (hence getting in early with suggestion lol.)

Not planning any night riding at the mo but I am thinking of checking out Beecraigs Country Park near Linlithgow on Saturday, it might have night ride potential, keep you posted ;)

Can't make it Friday Keith, or Saturday either Velo. Bah.

Beecraigs is on my list, but it's in a bit of a no man's land for me - slightly too far to ride out to, and too close to use the car.

think me ZZ and Rob heading up Kelty friday night for a couple o hours if anyone fancies it.

6.30-6.45pm riding by 7, finish about 9

Back