Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

..... :D

FWIW, i think it will need something.....have you thought about a disc drive...?

Attachments

• TiogaDiscDrive.jpg
    TiogaDiscDrive.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 736
sinnerman":1ininc8a said:
..... :D

FWIW, i think it will need something.....have you thought about a disc drive...?

I do hope your joking, i can never tell on this site anymore.

Nader you're one of a kind !

This has to be the most entertaining thread I’ve read for ages, I can’t believe it’s passed me by until now :shock:
The banter and at times differing opinions is great, and makes this site what it is.

Nader I gotta say
1. I've loved you prevous builds and so far "what little we've seen of it" this build will be no exception, :cool:
2. Your skill and love of Photography is as impressive, as it's inspirational

Despite it heading for the worlds longest build thread I’ll be awaiting the end result avidly (as will many others no doubt)

Ashamedly I'm not a natural lover of Kleins :oops: , but I have to say I really like what I've seen so far, perhaps the plain white allows the frame to make the statement rather than it being over powered by an elaborate paint job. (no disrespect intended).... or perhaps the white just appeals to my simple taste.
One thing I do know for sure, at Ten pages and counting you sure have put yourself and the build "out there" for all to see and comment on... :LOL:

groben Respekt, mein Freund, ich danke Ihnen fur die gemeinsame Nutzung Klein mit uns

Nader":b37r5rcg said:
with these scraps I will build up this KLEIN :LOL: that's almost everything!

klein58.jpg

Cheers

Nice :cool:

Wrong crank cap bolts for this build tho fella, plus from what I have seen you should have plenty of time to source a set of black XT crank arms to match the other black XT hardware.......... would look nicer too imo

RBG

sinnerman":20maa57o said:
.. i think it will need something.....have you thought about a disc drive...?
I can well imagine, the idea is intriguing (black rims and tioga disc drive with light tires would be just insane) ... but no money :( and also it should be very simple, plain but fancy ;)

Re: Nader you're one of a kind !

Retro Spud":2u7ku09s said:
This has to be the most entertaining thread ...
Thanks for your comments mate :D

To be honest, I'm also not a fan of Kleins but I think I'll like THIS KLEIN.

Latest posts

Back