I've got gas

I found out yesterday, to her dismay, that corned beef pasties are very good (or bad) for gas...proper fruity! ;) :LOL:

1210tech":2qbfit95 said:
I found out yesterday, to her dismay, that corned beef pasties are very good (or bad) for gas...proper fruity! ;) :LOL:

A 'corned beef' pasty, no wonder you have gas, that's an abomination that would ruin a business down here and get the seller tarred and feathered and run out of the county.

silverclaws":1uep092l said:
1210tech":1uep092l said:

A 'corned beef' pasty, no wonder you have gas, that's an abomination that would ruin a business down here and get the seller tarred and feathered and run out of the county.

I can imagine, but I kinda prefer the poor mans version to the all singing & dancing original Cornish article, soz :oops:

best pasty I ever had was a corned dog one. Admittedly I made it, in the middle of the Atlantic, after about a month without seeing land on a 39' yacht. It was made with fresh pastry, and tinned veg too

You are on a boat, you fart - do you admit to smelling seamen?

Blind man walks past the fish-market - 'Morning ladies!'

Back