Bloody women!

A mate chucked his plastic cup into the bucket we use to wash up on the boat.He knew he shouldnt throw things like that around because they can bounce and get lost
His favourite plastic cup that had been with him on the whitbread rtw race.It was HIS cup and nobody was allowed to touch let alone use it.

He knew
He threw
It bounced
It sank
It is gone
forever

dyna-ti":32egklyh said:
A mate chucked his plastic cup into the bucket we use to wash up on the boat.He knew he shouldnt throw things like that around because they can bounce and get lost
His favourite plastic cup that had been with him on the whitbread rtw race.It was HIS cup and nobody was allowed to touch let alone use it.

He knew
He threw
It bounced
It sank
It is gone
forever

I feel like your mate at the moment........

until my new mug turns up! ;) :LOL:

i know what you mean about the whole 'chucking stuff in the washing up bowl' my missus even does it while i'm washing up. most irritating!
and we go through glasses like repackers go through tubs of grease....

Don't get me started......

Oh, OK then :twisted:

Despite her predilection for clean surfaces and general tidiness, she has an infuriating habit of loading up the draining board so that the wooden chopping board as nowhere else to go but propped up behind the taps.... which, inevitably, turns the ends of it black with mould!

JUST WASH IT UP FIRST AND PUT IT AT THE BACK OF THE DRAINING BOARD :roll:

G

1210tech":3lotwhcg said:
If I let her do the washing up we would be buying new crockery every bloody week, I think she juggles with it. This week she's broken my mug, 2 glasses and chipped a plate, I'm gonna start wrapping stuff in bubble wrap or buy her a set of plastic stuff :LOL:

You've been had. Usually its the guys who figure out that ploy. I bet she "forgets" to buy you the mug and gets you an apron instead. :p

FMJ":1jlmen7z said:
1210tech":1jlmen7z said:
If I let her do the washing up we would be buying new crockery every bloody week, I think she juggles with it. This week she's broken my mug, 2 glasses and chipped a plate, I'm gonna start wrapping stuff in bubble wrap or buy her a set of plastic stuff :LOL:

You've been had. Usually its the guys who figure out that ploy. I bet she "forgets" to buy you the mug and gets you an apron instead. :p

Yeah probably, but my new mug & guilt key ring are bought & paid for and on the way ;)

mikee":d07v7eex said:
you should restore your retrobroke mug
do a thread and all that

Indeed w could have threads such as

"whats the best glue?"

"best place to get my mug re glazed"

"best period tea to put into my retro mug"

hours of fun! :)

Latest posts

Back