Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

Nader":2cn8ddd5 said:
sinnerman":2cn8ddd5 said:

And mate, as for you not remembering, well that says it all to me... :roll:
Goodness gracious me .. ok now I get it!
yes I once said something about your sentimentality for the Nike bike but haven't noticed that you've taken it so seriously! sorry about this mate.

You should know, there are much more important issues in life than old metal (for me) ...I share any memories with my bikes! especially with KLEINs or FATs etc.
22 years ago I could get with my student job just a Marin pine, 20 years later I bought again a pine and I ride it every day.

Today I can afford those old jewelry like klein or fat, I like to build & present and ride them ..that's all mate! ..and all without any memories.

Mate it takes all sorts to make a world, and we all have different avenues in which we pass our time for pleasure. Regardless of our own personal motives, we are all here, doing the retro thing. My point is, respect is a two way street, we are here and for what ever reason we both have a love for bikes, and we can both vent our passion in differnt ways. smart comments and sarcasm both ways really arnt needed and spoil it for us, and are useful for nothing else than others amusement.

I suspect Neither of us need it or want it. So lets move on.

You are indeed a Fantastic Photographer, and because of that alone,you are a credit to this site. (to my mind anyway).

I would have you photograph my entire collection, so i can document what i have for my future Memories, so that i may look back on this time with fondest memories.

So get on with it mate....... ;) We all want to see it finished... :cool:

with these scraps I will build up this KLEIN :LOL: that's almost everything!

klein58.jpg

Cheers

mikede":1bex8vaf said:
...So, put down the camera and get to it.
yes mate it's time ...just the rims time coming!

maybe I should take instead of black Araya black Sunn RimX :? (the sunns I have here)

what only one photo i thought we would of had the pic by pic of each component. disappointed

thanks andy

any123":2vk8r53p said:
what only one photo i thought we would of had the pic by pic of each component. disappointed

thanks andy

Nah, he probably already agonized enough over how to arrange the items for that^ pic. Individual pics would've eaten up his whole weekend ;-)

Back