Ghostwatch

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just watched this for the first time. I doesnt look like it has aged well, but entertainng to watch though, I rather enjoyed it!

I am frankly amazed anyone thought it was real though, you know, what with the first item in the credits being 'written by...' :roll:

I remember watching this "live" at the time, must have been 13 or so.

I crapped myself :LOL:

Don't forget at the time we were not saturated with documentaries, mock-umentaries, doc-usoaps, and reality TV like we are today.

Something so new and radical would have had a far greater effect then than it would to today's sceptical and diluted viewer.

Watching Alien today it looks like a bloke in a costume but at the time. . . . . okay I crapped myself then as well :LOL:

Apparently my mate cacked himself when he saw it as a kid too :LOL:

True that at the time the TV programmes were different, I guess my parents didnt think it was suitable for me to watch at the time (I would have been about 10 I think).

The only film that made me crap myself was Sex and the City. Not because it was scary, but I was trying to describe what I thought of it to the missus at the time and it just seemed appropriate to crap myself*. Also got me away from watching it for a bit :roll: :LOL:

*of course, this isnt true, but I was so tempted at the time, that film is f**king awful

Whatleymeister":39tp35sx said:
I am frankly amazed anyone thought it was real though, you know, what with the first item in the credits being 'written by...' :roll:

I remember that and from what I remember it didn't matter if you missed the 'written by...' credit as the acting, (escpecially from the kids) was erm, less than convincing.

Back