My '92 GT Zaskar - 20/09/12 update.

Im looking for a late Zaskar frame currently and was going to make it a disc front and back hardtail for proper mountain use.
However, I have been so inspired by this build I'm going to make a retro come modern incarnation instead and keep it for gentle rides out and about.
Not a copy of this one, my own slant on it. Most probably with the wrong decals and may even get them made up in different colours. Components will be a mish mash of varying ages, but I dont care. I just want to bring a classic frame back to life and put my own personality into it and make it 100% unique. A little winter project and I can't wait to get started.

Top marks for this one, its gorgeous.

tonedeaf101":1sivx1yw said:
Im looking for a late Zaskar frame currently and was going to make it a disc front and back hardtail for proper mountain use.
However, I have been so inspired by this build I'm going to make a retro come modern incarnation instead and keep it for gentle rides out and about.
Not a copy of this one, my own slant on it. Most probably with the wrong decals and may even get them made up in different colours. Components will be a mish mash of varying ages, but I dont care. I just want to bring a classic frame back to life and put my own personality into it and make it 100% unique. A little winter project and I can't wait to get started.

Top marks for this one, its gorgeous.

Excellent. :D
Have fun with it matey, I certainly do. :)

Latest posts

Back