console wars !!

GRAN TURISMO

what a driving sim !!!! anyone played gran turismo ? its smooooooooooooth the graphics are tight and its simply the best driving game ever made (so far) oh yea did i mention its only on the PS3 ? HAHA again you x box owners can just play "burnout" and pretend you are playing next gen games !! anyway just to mention assassins creed is shite, the missions are just repeated over and over again, kill someone, climb to the top of a tower, kill someone, climb to a top of a tower, etc etc, GET UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 and check out the on-line game.

COD4 on the PS3 - if anyone wants to play online sometime, let me know (I am still cack mind :))

seriously chaps, try buying FPS games for your PC's you'll find them a lot mor enjoyable/competitive online.

Although UT3 causes severe pain to my fingers when trying to play the pro's RSI all the way baby.

JeRkY":1enp70i5 said:
seriously chaps, try buying FPS games for your PC's you'll find them a lot mor enjoyable/competitive online.

Although UT3 causes severe pain to my fingers when trying to play the pro's RSI all the way baby.

jercky, yea maybe, but i have an old laptop and a ps3 and a hd tv so its ps3 for me !!!!

gump, my user name is "magicmistertea", add me as a friend and ill play you sometime, also gump if you like cod then you have to try unreal tournement 3 on-line, its fecking amazing, honestly give it a little time and you will love it !!!!

Re: GRAN TURISMO

magicmistertea":6j2k5jx6 said:
what a driving sim !!!! anyone played gran turismo ? its smooooooooooooth the graphics are tight and its simply the best driving game ever made (so far) oh yea did i mention its only on the PS3 ? HAHA again you x box owners can just play "burnout" and pretend you are playing next gen games !! anyway just to mention assassins creed is shite, the missions are just repeated over and over again, kill someone, climb to the top of a tower, kill someone, climb to a top of a tower, etc etc, GET UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 and check out the on-line game.

I get the impression that you don't like the 360? Just a hunch :)

And clearly has never heard of forza or project Gotham racing :roll:
Burnout available on ps3 also, right :?:

In fairness though heathy project gotham or forza are not a patch on gran turismo. Its the one game I wish was on the 360. :cry:

heathy":5of4srjt said:
And clearly has never heard of forza or project Gotham racing :roll:
Burnout available on ps3 also, right :?:

i do like the 360, its got a good selection of games, and i have played project gotham loads, its just not that good its very "arcadey", burnout 3 i have never played so i cant comment on it, but i can imagine its similar.

heathy..............
and yes burnout 3 is availible on the ps3 too, so whats your point? i never said it wasnt, so i can play that too if i wanted !!! ;)

missmyfat......... add unreal tournement 3 to your list of games you want on the 360..... :LOL:

Re: GRAN TURISMO

magicmistertea":35pwr5ie said:
oh yea did i mention its only on the PS3 ? HAHA again you x box owners can just play "burnout" and pretend you are playing next gen games !!

Nuff said ;)

Back