Polished Pro LT Alloy Stem 26.0mm 90mm £12.50 SOLD

trail-blazer

Retro Guru
I polished these 2 stems for a project I had in the pipeline but I don't really have time to finish it so here they are. 1 1/8" 26.0mm in 90mm and 100mm lengths. These were a real pain in the @$$ to do as they were shot peened so they had to be smoothed out (by hand) before I could machine-polish them.

£12.50 each posted to clear.

They are lovely shiny bits of kit and pretty unique as Pro LT only offers them in a black shot-peened finish.

Reduced to £12.50 each per stem.
Would consider trades for fixie related items like TT/bullhorn bars, TT levers etc.

I also have white Ambrosio Ribbon bar tapes for sale and 2 17t fixed cogs and 16t freewheel and 16t fixed cog for sale. All new items and available for £6 each, posted.

DSCF3503.jpg

DSCF3508.jpg

DSCF3507.jpg

DSCF3511.jpg

Top Features of the Pro LT Alloy Reversible Standard Stem
3D Forged AL-6061 construction reversible stem.

Clamp: 26.0mm
Extensions: 60, 80-130mm
Reversable fit (+/-6 deg)
Suitable 1" and 1-1/8" forks
Colour: SB Black
Weight from: 140g
Road

About the Pro brand
PRO manufactures a range of handlebars, wheels, disc wheels, stems, overshoes, cycle computers and accessories for your bike. Over the last decade, the Shimano owned PRO brand has grown considerably into a major player on the bicycle accessory market. PRO's success has largely been down to its never-ending drive to improve and the fact it provides high quality cycle products at affordable prices.

JPB08":2f9m451t said:
Very nice...I'll have the 90 one....pm ing now....:)

Good stuff fella.

Just the 100mm stem to go.

Trades considered as I would like to make one trip to the Post Office rather than two. :LOL:

Both stems posted. 90mm stem on Monday and 100mm stem went out yesterday.

Sunglasses might be required when you open up the packaging. :LOL:

Back