Finally.......A Rourkie

That's very nice - and I like the colour! It reminds me of a bike I once coveted - but I can't remember which one, or whose it was!!

I wonder who built it. Probably to early for Jason so could have been Paul Washington or even Roger Kowalski who Brian knew from his Clive Stuart days. Whoever it was, it'll be a good 'un ;)

Did you buy it locally to you?

Wow thats outstanding i would not like to leave that outside my paper shop ,and what an eye catching colour ,wonderful,best wishes Brian.

Old Ned":3mgwdufc said:
That's very nice - and I like the colour! It reminds me of a bike I once coveted - but I can't remember which one, or whose it was!!

I wonder who built it. Probably to early for Jason so could have been Paul Washington or even Roger Kowalski who Brian knew from his Clive Stuart days. Whoever it was, it'll be a good 'un ;)

Did you buy it locally to you?

I bought it off an old gent in his 70's who lives less than 20 miles away. He'd been a pretty good competition rider in his day and had this bike made to measure. Unfortunately, he's been diagnosed with a few heart problems so has had to give up cycling.

I'm planning a trip over to Brian Rourke's shop, I hear they can be pretty helpful with build details from their old orders, it would be interesting to know who actually built it. As you say, probably to early for Jason.

scarrabri":35r45yzb said:
Wow thats outstanding i would not like to leave that outside my paper shop ,and what an eye catching colour ,wonderful,best wishes Brian.

Thanks Brian. I must admit I'm so paranoid I never leave my bike anywhere. I'm either riding it or its in the house :)

Back