Show us your Scott!!

Well, the date is a bit guessed with the most obvious hint the brakes on the chainstays. This would rule out 1990 I would think, but I can't find it in the 89 catalogue either. The catalogue is German though, I don't know if the model names (and logos) were different with the States versions? Maybe 88 is an option too. More pics this week!

PS: the Biopace ring works perfect in singlespeed, I was only wondering if it is still a singlespeed then.....

I'm having all catalogues from 1989 to present, and I didn't find this frame...

It's having old style logotype (I think - I'll check it in better pics) - this logotype was available only to 1990
Also 1990 was the first year when Scott signature was in top tube

But You're right about Ubrake - in 1990 it shouldn't be mounted in chainstays...

This one is similar to mine (but with shiny spokes!). Posted as a 1990 on Flickr

61357145_a0bffa7d45_z.jpg

1988 Scott Boulder....no longer mine but I like to look at the pics. It was a beaut:

IMG_0625.jpg

Gold ano wide bars, heavily swept-and Deore thumbies but black instead of aluminum finish:

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

Gold/pewter ano Suzue high flange hubs, laced to Weinmann concave rims-this had a very well-though out and uncommonly detailed build, right from Scott:

IMG_0656.jpg

Spare spoke/chainstay protector and fork with rack bosses....handy.

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg

Wish I could have kept it!!!!!!!!!

^^ nice :)

senri, this sticker beeing at the back of chainset is quite characteristic
6413857663_76a3aee9f7_b.jpg

I saw it few times, always in bikes in 1990 painting, but equipped in 1989 stuff (fex this Mountain Express equiped in Exage Trial gruppo, not available in 1990)
mtnexpress1.jpg

This was mine, sold a while back mind but i'm sure she'll have been parted out by now

DSCF5944.jpg

Back