What cycle computer.?

I don't bother with them now I just use my phone and endomondo. I had a Garmin 705 edge and didn't like it

Thanks for the info and replies, needs to be wireless to use with suspension forks.
Just like to have it there to see what speed and how many miles I've done.
Have seen some of those printouts for the endomondo and it looks interesting.
Have got an old phone no fancy i-phone, will see if it'll work on it.
Sooner have something on the bars that I can look at though really.
Have heard that some waterproof computers can play up in the wet.

You can buy a iPhone and waterproof case for about 150 if your not to fussy about overall condition and the case would have the bar mount, or a cheap android phone and case for around 70 such as a wildfire

Ok Chute, will have a look, might be an idea for Christmas present....opps I mentioned the C word in September :LOL:

I was using my HT with strava for a while, and it works pretty well. I didn't like the strava web interface though, and even with the phone just in my back pocket and the screen not constantly on, it didn't last more than a few hours with the GPS constantly tracking. ok for short rides, but not all day adventures!

Yea just a thought I don't use computers as a rule but if I go on a long ride then I want more than just basic info and I can't afford a Garmin I already have a phone and the app was 3 quid

Back