And today I did......

Excellent!!!

I faffed around in the garage, garden and on t'internet :x

gmac123":2qw5n9qu said:
Took the dave yates for a 100+ mile shake down through east, lovely route from leith down coast, onto the borders and back. Bike behaved perfectly, rider was awful :?

Took the knock after 75m, managed to keep it under control, with gels and bars only for the body to crash 3 mile from leith, where a petrol station got a sales surge on chocolate and sugary drinks :LOL:

RobMac":34fsk9qd said:
Crackin day on the road bike, did 75/80 miles (nudged the speedo sensor on the wheel when I stopped for a piss). My arse isn't speaking to me again I think I'll try a Brooks narrow before I give up on Brooks all together :? My thighs were screamin towards the end (lactate again) my arse and thighs recovered quickly after I got home, took Alf out for his walk as soon as I got in and even managed to negotiate the stairs without hanging onto the banister :LOL:

UPDATE : As far as I can work it out, cycling time approx 4.5 hours, av 17 mph. Bare in mind maths was never my strong point :?

Jeezo....

You and Gmack are a couple of beasts. I thought I was doing well with my 40 miler on Tuesday.
17mph is a good average over 80 miles.

I'll need to think twice about this road ride. I'll be dropped right away if you two take it on...

And me on a must do serious miles day, once i get broken in the eroica, it`ll leisurely sunday runs for, canny wait

dicked about in the garden ,cut down a tree
dumped some shite ,and went up the hill on this
P1040747_zps2c22b6c0.jpg

rapidly becoming my fave bike
karma'd from Gmac rides lovely
took this out as a comparison
P1040707_zps0ac335b6.jpg

mikee":1z6dwz50 said:
dicked about in the garden ,cut down a tree
dumped some shite ,and went up the hill on this
P1040747_zps2c22b6c0.jpg

rapidly becoming my fave bike
karma'd from Gmac rides lovely
took this out as a comparison
P1040707_zps0ac335b6.jpg

You`ve got it looking beautiful again mikee... great work fella.

Especially liking the gt saddle and white bars..

How did alu compare :?: is the pantera 7005?

G the panteras nice , but the avalanche is a lot sweeter , steel is real and all that
many thanks its a great bike
P1040733_zps9754681d.jpg

P1040745_zps29d696d1.jpg

One of my favourite GT's :cool: :cool: Bitter sweet though, it was someone on here that stiffed me on a deal for the same frame and forks.

Back