Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've had Salvage Tech in the garage for the last two hours putting the finishing touches to his new bike (very pretty - especially with my crossmax on it :D ) and now he's ready.

Last minute panic that I'd rather bring the cross bike as KLein Chris is and I'm jealous. :LOL: But that's ready for the Honc now and so mtb it is.

Night night.

:cool:

Okay guys - my clocks are set and I'm ready. Need to be back in Luton for 6 tomorrow so lets have a good ride with minimal faffing, chatting etc.

Looking forward to my fruit flapjacks for breakfast. Yummmmmmmy!

nearly ready ,

I have a rear brake working , bag looks ok , all I need is to pack Hilts frame and I ll be ok .

see you in the morning .

just watched the weather forecast on the bbc , and it will be ok .

I'm jusback fromm the ppubb :p Wooohooo

Gott to pack mii bag and get alll my gearto gether...feel ing groivy at thed momnent..dunmno howw wel Ill be feelin' tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:D

Just waiting for Mrs salvage to get back from a Hen night, out on the town drinking it up. lol Then i might be able to go to bed.

Bike is all finished, just needs a few adjustments before being ready to ride!

We see some at Ford station around 10am, then meet all at Arundel station for 10.30 ish.

Local weather up date, as i am currently in Arundel town centre is, the roads are wet from recent rain, but no more is coming from the sky right now! lets hope it stays like that for the next 24hrs! Fingers crossed!!

See you all in the morn.

J

Hope you all had a good ride - couldn't make it due to back playing up and SWMBO feeling decidedly under the weather unfortunately... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back