Demon Frameworks mtb, pro pics on page 14! update 25/12/21

thanks! :D

it should be on Tom's stand by about 10am friday, i'll be there friday and saturday but the bike is likely to be there on sunday aswel

i am so chuffed with this, i had seen the frame in the metal before the copper plating was done and before it got the cable guides and rear seatstay bridge but that was the last i saw of it. we did however experiment with some off cuts of copper plated steel to decide on the finish, Tom likes the aged look to give character but i wanted it to be bling :oops: :p

Aye caramba! That is different, but in a very positive way. Looking forward to se the whole frame/bike. Looks kinda medieval :shock: :D

Boom, now that has an impact. Love it, those gold rims on that frame are gonna look dope*

The gold made me say it

looks like im ordering one gonna pop down and see jonny and meet up with tom to give him a sum of money for a frame and fork combo ;) the wheels have started and looking at the work its gonna be money well spent :D 650B?

No of course not im a 26" man :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jonny that is stunning mate pure class in looks and engineering perfection rolled into one package :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back