Koga-Miyata Proracer, black Dura-ace, orange 1979 (SOLD)

vintagekogamiyata

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
For sale at www.vintagekogamiyata.com

Absolutely in mint condition.

She has been loved for 33 years by her first owner and we are looking for someone who will do the same.

Full original Dura ace,

Black Dura-ace shifters
Black Dura-ace rear derailleur
Black Dura-ace front blades all original and in perfect condition. Like new!!!!

Dura-ace crank
Dura-ace hubs
Dura-ace brakes
Dura-ace brake handles

Black Kyokuto Pro Vic pedals with toe-clips

black Campagnolo rims with new tires

SR saddle pin with shaved leather Koga-Miyata saddle

Chrome professional super stiff front fork

You can't find better then this, astonishing spotless vintage racing bicycle

This beauty will be sold for SOLD, = including shipping to UK

Check out all our vintage Koga-Miyata racing bicycles.

All vintage Koga-Miyata racing bicycles for sale are fully checked and serviced. They can be seen, tried and picked up in The Hague (Netherlands) and we have possibilities for international shipping as well

Kind regards,

Dirk Claassen

Attachments

• P1020221.JPG
    P1020221.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,058
Hi Dirk,

I am absolutely fine with that you're advertising this nice bike, but please include a price. Please read forum rules.

The bike begs for a pair skinwall tires.

The early 7400 rear mech is half a decade later and the original headset would be the chromed DA. The Campag rims and 3T stem are no original equipment, but of course it is fine stuff.

The orange ProRacer frames are noticably lighter than the later blue ones. In fact the 1980 FullPro more or less succeeded this bike. For 1981 the FullPro moved a little upward and there came room for a ProRacer again. This time with a slightly heavier tubing for the tail and no enamelled cut outs etc. I have one in my size (59) and I do like the pearl orange colour and level of finishing it shows.

Elev12k":3ocgnmhg said:

The early 7400 rear mech is half a decade later and the original headset would be the chromed DA. The Campag rims and 3T stem are no original equipment, but of course it is fine stuff.

The orange ProRacer frames are noticably lighter than the later blue ones. In fact the 1980 FullPro more or less succeeded this bike. For 1981 the FullPro moved a little upward and there came room for a ProRacer again. This time with a slightly heavier tubing for the tail and no enamelled cut outs etc. I have one in my size (59) and I do like the pearl orange colour and level of finishing it shows.

Thank you for this aditional info, the original steering bracket? ( don't know the name in english excuse me) is there and also an extra set of rear gearing (mountain) blades.

I also will have a full original Fullpro from 1981 for sale, even with the original white steering tape. I will post info and pictures on our site soon ;-)

That is such a beautiful steed !

Out of my price range unfortunately but never the less it is a credit to you and indeed this forum !

To see such fine road bikes being traded is nice to see, and long may it continue

Elev12k":1d4b6p87 said:

We also have an original Dura-ace rear derailleur, if you please we will exchange it.

Kind regards,

Dirk Claassen

Back