I shop at Waitrose because...

All the staff in our Waitrose look like models........where as the staff at Morrisons are, well experimental looking :D

It is funny how customers in waitrose appear to be upper middle class........they pay about 20% extra for similar quality goods to many other shops.......snobbery eh.......and they over package a lot of goods :evil:

Isn't this the second waitrose thread we've have hear?

Cyfa - loads of bread varieties is no issue, it's when there 10 brands of baked beans and 20 different ketchups that stuff gets silly.

Waitrose really is t that much more expensive but the quality is much higher. We'd rather shop there and just have less other luxuries than buy shed loads of crap somewhere else.

The staff are chosen on brains rather than just showing up at the interview. Plus they are all given a profit share at the end of the year so there really is an incentive to treat the cons well and give a great service

I go to Waitrose because the bins out the back of the store are full of perfectly good food that is being thrown away.

And I must mention for the cake lovers the 'Berliner' is a must and thier black pudding is awesome as well. Salivating:)

firedfromthecircus":3dm15fek said:
mikee":3dm15fek said:
are the folk that shop at waitrose the same folk you see in ikea ?

nah. Ikea is Tescos. Waitrose is Habitat. :LOL:

you sure barry ?

but i see where your comming from tho

gavinda":uidwck5y said:
And I must mention for the cake lovers the 'Berliner' is a must and thier black pudding is awesome as well. Salivating:)

Not wrong there!
get there 3/4hr before closing and lurk by the fruit and veg and the bakery.
Serious bargains to be had.
The aisles are wider too!
And yes, the staff are superb; nothing is too much trouble.

My best Waitrose moment was meeting a hal cut Billie Piper in the cheese section... :p

what ?
pics at least mate
failing that

????

met ,well i say met ,gordon bloody brown in tescos , along with 3 bored g-men once

gordo was bored too btw

the thing is i dont think anyone noticed him but me

Back